My first acrylic

Outro dia estava pensando em como poderia fazer um mini álbum em acrílico. Já tinha encomendado um que ainda não chegou então achei no meio dos meus cds um cd todo transparente. Achei que poderia usá-lo para testar os materias como a carimbeira para acrílico e os rubs-on.
The other day I was wondering about how to make an acrylic album. I had already ordered one but it hadn’t come yet. So I tried to make something in acrylic just to try the materials. I found with my cds a transparent one that had come with them so I decided to try something in this one.

Aqui está o pequeno hanger que fiz.
I made this little hanger.


Está bem simples mas de qualquer forma gostei de fazê-lo.
It is very simple but I enjoyed making it because I could try the ink pad to acrylic materials and the rubs on too.

Espero que gostem!
I hope you like it too!

Kss
Marina

Nenhum comentário: